Citizens National Life Insurance Company was incorporated in the State of Texas on June 2, 1965 and was subsequently issued a Certificate of Authority to transact business by the DOI on March 11, 1966.
CICA Life Insurance Company of America acquired Citizens National Life in 2004.
Citizens National Life is licensed to sell products in products in 10 states and writes life insurance primarily in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma.
Citizens National Life has a specially grandfathered charter in Texas, known as a stipulated premium charter, allowing certain licensing advantages for insurance agents who sell policies with face amounts less than $25,000 and who earned less than $20,000 in premiums in the preceding calendar year.
The attributes of Citizens National Life products include:
- Cash accumulation/living benefits
- Tax-deferred interest earnings
- Guaranteed lifetime income options
- Monthly income for surviving family members
- Accidental death benefit coverage options
- Option to waive premium payments in the event of disability